BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 21, 2010

Who Am I?

Who am I? I am so many things just not one word can describe me. I am a person. I feel. I touch. I learn. I love. I have emotions. I'm the person who does what she is told. I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, someone's friend, a student, and a child trying to find her place in this world. I have a life to be grateful for, dreams that I will reach and a family and friends to catch me when I fall. I can be many things also. I could be a doctor, a surgeon, a lawyer, a mom or a wife. I can be or will be so many things if I get a chance.


I try to be very unique. I have a mind that sees the picture of life. I see things more openly than others might. I have a mind that is so intelligent and will use it when no one thinks I will. I have dreams that people think are far out of my reach but I will prove that I can reach them by doing it.


My dreams are dreams that people think are impossible and sometimes silly, but can be reached easily with my hard determination. I dream of knowing my place in this world. I dream of going to the best college and becoming a pediatric nurse or a charge nurse. I dream of having a successful job, complete with a nice car and a large house after paying off medical school loans. I dream of having a faithful husband and respectful children. I dream that my sisters will be successful in life without too many difficulties. I dream that my mother will succeed without anyone's help. I dream that I will have a life without too many difficulties as well. I also dream that I will be loved unconditionally.


I love so many things in life. The one thing I love the most is ME. If I don't love me, then how can I take care of myself or love anyone else? I love my family and my friends because they are my life support. I love music because it can change my mood instantly. I love TV because there are so many great TV shows, such as One Tree Hill, GossipGirl, 90210, All My Children, One Life To Live, and Supernatural. I love food especially hamburgers and french-fries with a Dr. Pepper or a Sunkist. I love California because I was born there. I love the warm air there and especially the beach because you can sit there and let all your worries be released. I love to read books in the sun because you escape to that place that the book is describing. The best books I have read are the Twilight Series, the Gossip Girl Series and the A-List Series. I mainly love life. Although there are many things I hate in life.


Things I hate in life would have to be my father because he could never support our family. I hate war because it is unnecessary and very hurtful to our world. I hate global warming because it causes the temperature to get very hot and very cold. I hate the cold because there's no purpose for the cold. I hate spiders because just like the cold they have no purpose unless you need to scare the hell out of someone or want to have poison injected into your body and be in pain. These things would have to be the top five things I hate mainly in life.


There are many keys to success sometimes they can be right under your nose and not know how it helped you. A main key to success are the people who make up the family you have created. Your education can be a big factor in success because it helps you not be so ignorant to the world out there. The one factor to success that is hidden, is trying to find your purpose in life because once you know your purpose, you can go out of the way to show everybody else.


So that's who I am. I am a person. I feel. I touch. I learn. I love. I have emotions. I'm the person who does what she is told. I am a daughter, a sister, a niece, a cousin, someone’s friend, a student, and a child trying to find her place in this world. I will reach the goals I have set in life to become a successful, happy and loving person that everyone knows I am. Hopefully you know me just a little bit better.

0 comments: